***Please note, due to a current back-log of projects, Landis will not be able to complete any new custom pet portraits till the beginning of January 2019.
A completely personalized pen and ink portrait to memorialize a beloved pet, whether already gone or still living. Each drawing is made to order and comes sealed in a plastic bag, matted, and ready to frame.
After ordering a portrait, I will need you to send me an email to landisblair [!at] gmail.com with the following information:
- 2-3 clear and well lit photos of your pet (without a camera flash) on level with the pet's face (ie: the pet is not having to look upward at the camera). Also, please avoid as much as possible photos of the pet while they are lying down, being held, or photos that crop out parts of the pet's face.
- The pet's name and the dates you want included (if any) and how you would like the dates written out. If the pet is still alive, I'm also happy to include a blank space for you to fill in a death date on your own.
- Any other specific requests/concerns you may have for the drawing.
Here are the two drawing size options and the respective mat/frame sizes:
4 in. x 6 in. drawing matted for a 5 in. x 7 in. frame.
5 in. x 7 in. drawing matted for an 8 in. x 10 in. frame.
Please note the following:
1. Unless otherwise requested, I will do a unique design (variations of what you see in the examples) for the decorative border around the portrait of the pet.
2. Depending on how many orders I am processing, it can take between 3-4 weeks before I finish and ship out a portrait.
Please let me know if you have any other questions.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
If your shirt does not fit you please send us a message. As long as it is still in new and unused condition we will work with you on trading it out!
Our Unisex shirts substitute for men's cuts but are still super cute on girls. The difference is the arm length and up and down cut.